Friday, April 12, 2013

Tutus never tire for a two year old

Some kids could eat pizza everyday and never tire of it. . . . Kezzie could wear her pink tutu everyday and love it!

Although I like to let Kezzie exercise creativity and pick out her own clothes to wear in the morning, I usually have some predetermined options and/or allow her to pick part of the outfit (i.e. pants/skirt) and I pick the other half (i.e. shirt).  But, the other day, I allowed her to do both and Kezzie's ultimate favorite outfit type lately has been the tutu/dress combo.


Some more fun tutu moments . . . We went for a walk at Libby Hill Park and Kezzie performed some ballet moves in the gazebo. . . Got to love the spontaneity of a 2 year old!





 I don't think I will ever tire of the fresh wonder and excitement of Kezzie's love for life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment