Monday, February 25, 2013

Valentine's Artwork and Sister's Party

This is the first time I have really done valentines and a big valentine project with Kezzie (for Daddy), so it was fun and rewarding to see the results.  I didn't get a picture of the individual valentines, but they were the same idea, just on individual cards.  I saw this idea for taking a toilet paper roll, bending it to make a heart shape, letting the toddler dip it in paint, and repeat to their hearts content!  Viola! 





I think she had a good time.  I love how she is always up for anything whenever I say, "Kezzie, do you want to do a craft now?"  Two is such a fun age!

We also had a fun Valentine's party with our friends at SIM (Sister's in Motherhood).  We made Valentine's Day hats.



Did a Valentine's march (of course!)


And celebrated Tenia's one year old birthday with birthday cupcakes made by Katie . . . Kezzie liked them, hence the chocolate gotee. . . 


I just thought these heart shaped cinnamon rolls (also made by Katie) were too beautiful not to photograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment