Monday, March 21, 2011

A little photo shoot in Grandma Liz's dresses . . . or "The Elf Princess"

Before Kezzie was born, my mom had given me some of my Dad's mom's baby dresses.  They are beautiful and really neat, but what do you do with antique dresses? . . . I thought about somehow framing them and putting them on the wall, which I may do someday, . . . but for now, I thought it would be nice to get some pictures of Kezzie in a few of them before she gets too big (and before they fall apart!).  So, here is my attempt at it . . . I do commend professional baby photographers!  This is not easy (thus the unusual hair styles at the end of the photo shoot :).  


Eyeing her pacifier . . .


Slowly sliding down the chair . . .




 Jesse thought she looked like an elf princess from Lord of the Rings . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment